ASSA was established in 1999 as part of a major industrial signage company with over 27 years of operational experience.
In the intervening period, ASSA has grown to be able to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions to Australian and New Zealand businesses across all industries for Safety Signage, Workplace Practices and OHSE & Workplace Practices Systems that include Safe Work Procedures, Safe Work Method Statement & JSA tools, Employee Relations and Administrative tools that save time and money.
WHAT WE DO
ASSA provides a cost-free Safety Signage advisory service and cost-free OH&S consultations anywhere in Australia, be it in major capital cities or remote regional areas.
We develop, manufacture and produce a wide range of high-quality products to meet current Australian and International Standards, including:
- Corporate and Institutional Signage
- Industrial Safety and Warning Signage, and
- Workplace Management and OH&S policies and systems, including Safe Work Procedures and Training Modules.
- Safe Work Method Statement and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) tools
- Employee Inductions
- Employee Behaviour & Administrative Tools
- Continue to develop the highest level of consistent quality in all products and services, whilst maintaining affordability and excellent value-for-money.
- Consistently meet and exceed our clients expectations.
- Achieve competitive advantages through both high quality and continuing product improvement and innovation.
- Achieve excellence in the provision of our health and safety services and systems, and
- Continue to be at the forefront of the OH&S industry through the constant monitoring of legislation and the development of new and improved products.
CULTURES AND VALUES
We support a culture:
- Where individuals are empowered to act and are accountable for their actions.
- Where employees conduct themselves with uncompromising integrity at all times.
- Where positive, mutually beneficial relationships are maintained with one another, both internally and externally.
ASSA strictly follows Quality Management and Assurance principles - all documents are compiled after stringent research into appropriate legislation, Australian Standards, relevant Government Departments & Authorities, Industry resources and publications.
Your privacy is respected and your email address is NEVER sold to any third party.
We at ASSA appreciate and welcome any feedback that our clients may have regarding any of our products and services. If you have any feedback or suggestions for improvement, please contact us via the contact us page.